Family Law Services in Victoria County, TX

Also Serving the Counties of DeWitt, Jackson, Goliad, & Calhoun

At The Pall Law Firm, we are proud to serve many communities in all types of issues related to family law. Our services are available to the married, unmarried, divorced, and engaged as well as mothers, fathers, grandparents, and those who are straight or part of the LGBT community. Family law issues touch everyone as they are part of the most basic and important functions and relationships in life. 

If you find yourself facing any type of issue related to your family, our compassionate and skilled legal team is here to help. We know how sensitive and personal these matters are and will treat you with the respect and care you deserve. These are issues that can be messy, confusing, and extremely distressing. Our goal is to do everything possible to help you resolve them in the most beneficial way to you, your children, and your long-term future.   

Find out how The Pall Law Firm can help you with your family law matter by contacting us online or at (361) 298-3435 for a consultation with a Victoria County family law attorney.

Cases We Handle 

Our firm handles all family law matters, including:

  • Divorce. This can include both uncontested and contested cases involving complex financial holdings, pensions, retirement accounts, and more.
  • Child custody. This issue can arise in pending divorce proceedings, post-divorce situations, and between unmarried parents.
  • Child support. Texas law mandates financial support for children by all legal parents. We can help to ensure that this is fair and in everyone’s best interests.
  • Child visitation. This issue can arise as part of custody proceedings or later after custody has been established.
  • Modifications. When you or your child(ren) experience substantial life or financial changes, we can help you seek a modification to existing family law court orders, such as custody and support orders.
  • Enforcement. Where an individual has violated existing family law court orders, we can help you enforce those orders through court legal action. These commonly involve custody and support issues.
  • Fathers’ rights. We assist fathers who desire fair access to their children whether divorced or unmarried.
  • Grandparents’ rights. We represent grandparents seeking access to or custody of grandchildren where needed.
  • Temporary restraining orders/protective orders. These orders are used to protect individuals and their children from family abuse.
  • Temporary orders hearings. These are used to set up short-term restrictions on those involved in divorce or child custody cases.
  • Adoption. We can help you navigate this process so that it is handled professionally and with timeliness.
  • Attorney General. We help those being sued for child support by the Attorney General so that a fair amount is achieved without overpaying.
  • Paternity. We help fathers establish parenthood so that they can gain legal rights to their children.
  • Domestic violence. We help victims of family violence gain the safety needed to protect themselves and their children from abuse.
  • Alimony and spousal support.  We can help you pursue or contest these financial payments to ensure that fair settlements are obtained.
  • Asset and debt division. This issue can be extremely complicated in reaching a fair settlement. We can assist to ensure that your rights are protected in this matter.
  • Relocation. This issue can be difficult to navigate for parents seeking to move away with their children who are subject to current custody orders. We can help you pursue or contest such moves.
  • Common-law divorce. We provide assistance with dissolving common-law marriages throughout all steps of the process.
  • LGBT family law. We represent LGBT individuals in all legal matters from divorce to child custody and more.
  • Premarital agreements. We can help negotiate and draft fair and strong agreements prior to marriage that are designed to protect your financial holdings in the event of divorce or death.
  • Post-marital agreements. Similar to premarital agreements, these contracts can be created after marriage and must be drafted to support enforceability.
  • Qualified Domestic Relations Orders (QDRO). Retirement benefits can be considered a divisible community property in divorce. A QDRO determines how the benefits are paid out and must comply with any divorce decrees as well as the plan’s rules for distribution. We can assist in handling this matter.
  • CPS litigation. If you are facing a legal issue with Child Protective Services, we can provide the legal protections and defense you need in pursuing your rights and those of your children.

If you have questions, concerns, or want to get started with handling any of the above family law issues, we recommend that you arrange for a consultation with a Victoria County family law lawyer as soon as possible. 

Reach out online or by calling (361) 298-3435 to get started with one of our Victoria County family law attorneys. 

Ashley Pall Attorney and Counselor at Law
Read More

Ashley J. Pall is a proud native of Victoria, Texas. After college and graduate school, she returned to her roots in Victoria County to raise her family in her hometown. Ms. Pall is a graduate of the University of Houston where she was awarded a Bachelor of Business Administration in Finance with a specialized concentration in professional sales and international studies. She is a graduate of South Texas College of Law where she was trained in family law trial advocacy and served as a pro bono attorney for the school’s family law clinic.

Read More
  • “I had a family member use Ashley for a legal situation, and she was very professional in the entire situation. I would highly recommend her to friends if that were seeking legal advice.” - Mariah L.
  • “She followed up on everything that she stated she would follow up on, and kept in contact on everything. Very realistic about the outcome.” - Dawn L.
  • “She is more concerned about the client and is very compassionate. She always has the best interest for her clients.” - Nicole P.

    Schedule your consultation

    Contact Our Firm Today To Begin Your Case

    • Please enter your first name.
    • Please enter your last name.
    • Please enter your phone number.
      This isn't a valid phone number.
    • Please enter your email address.
      This isn't a valid email address.
    • Please make a selection.
    • Please enter a message.